Friday, March 14, 2014

5 senses

WALT describe using the 5 senses
  • look
  • hear
  • taste              
  • smell
  • feel or touch


My scene:

I can smell my preys blood in the air with my pointy wet nose. I go and
sneak up on a deer then get the deer and eat him. I feel the deer’s
blood in my throat it tastes yum, I said in my head. Wait can that be another
deer. I sneak again but it was a fox. So I went for the fox and killed him.
                                THE END





  



              


3 comments:

  1. I like you writhe Branden because you. set it up good keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first sentence really sets up the scene well, Brayden. You describe using the sense of smell well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You described your writing really well. I can visualise whats going on in your story. Keep up the spectacular work.

    ReplyDelete