Wednesday, November 02, 2016

PE Blog Post!

This is a PE blogpost about what we did. I went with Mrs Love for PE. We played this game that was like a combination of cricket and T-ball. There were bowlers and batters. I was captain for my team and Amos was captain for his team. My team started as fielders and Amos team was batters. The game continued for a while and is was repetitive but really fun and tiring. The end score was 10 : 12 to Amos's team.

Here is somes picture of what we did.




Batters
Bowlers

4 comments:

  1. That game was really fun. My favourite was batting. Great post!
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a very good PE blog post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome P.E Blog post,Brayden!
    The game that you played sounds like a lot of fun.
    Those photos are pretty cool ones! Wonder who took them?
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Brayden great vocab and explaining it was a good game well done

    ReplyDelete