Sunday, June 26, 2016

Matariki Task


This is my matariki task.

I am blogging this because, I did my best and I got it all done to my personal best.



Matariki Tasks


Choose 1 of the green literacy tasks.
Choose 1 of the blue art tasks.
Choose 2 of the red inquiry tasks.
Choose 1 more task of any colour.

Task 3: Write a set of instructions about how to produce something that you made on Matariki day.


Tuki Tuki Matariki Panels
IMG_0752.JPG


1.Get a board that is like the same as the one in the photo.
2.You can’t use string because it does not work well so use flax or rafere.
3.To make it easy draw chalk on where you want to use your rafere on the board
4.Get your rafere and twist the end and tape is so it’s easy to stick it through the holes also you will need 2 colors.
5. You need to get your first color and make x’s like I have done in the picture.
6. When you get the hang of it, it will become easy.
Task 3- create your own piece of art (dance, drama, art, music) inspired by Matariki. It can be any media. It needs to be no larger than A4 (if visual art), and it must be wall quality.


IMG_0752.JPG



Matariki is also a time of celebration. This can be celebrating yourself, others or events. Create a wordle or a tagxedo celebrating the last year for you.


Cloud 3   Edit   Tagul.png


Try out this quiz. Read the instructions carefully and keep your answer to yourself. Write your answer below.

Matariki Ahunga Nui
Matariki provider of plentiful food


Task 2
Matariki is often a time for renewal. Set yourself a goal of something you would like to work on over the next year, and at least 3 steps to help you achieve this.


  1. Interdependence. My step is to always sit by the right people to help them and they can help me.
  2. To keep up to date. My step is to focus on my work instead of talking to my friends.
  3. Absorption. My step is to not talk to my friends on the mat so when they say go I will hear then I will go to what I need to do.







4 comments:

  1. Love the task well done and the detail love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brayden great job!
    Awesome work!
    Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Brayden, Keep up the great work, you defiantly tried your personal best on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the work task Brayden keep up the awesome blog post

    ReplyDelete