Thursday, July 03, 2014

Imaginary Trip to Mars


I am really scared because I have never been to Mars before and I will never see anyone from earth again. I will miss my family sooo much and I will cry because I miss them so much. “Are you ready for blast off” said NASA. “Yes” said the kid
“5 4 3 2 1 Blast off” shouted the kid “bye mum and dad forever” the kid said in his head “Woooooo this is fun” the kid shouted  ,a lot of months later.
“I have finally reached Mars” shouted the kid “I better check for Marshins with right to the Marshins to see what they are doing and if they tried to get him he will shoot his men in black gun to kill them or freeze them. He goes back to their U.F.O and see what they have in the U.F.O. They had only 2 space guns that they forgot. He took the space guns so they can’t harm me.He runs out of the U.F.O and he looks if the aliens are coming they are not coming. He runs as fast as he can encase they come back when he doesn't know.  11 days later.
The kid has found his Mars base and he has a nap. Then he goes find the aliens to kill them so they can’t harm anyone. He goes back to his Mars base and goes to sleep to take a rest from his journey.



4 comments:

  1. Awesome piece of writing Brayden.
    That is a really exciting trip.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Brayden
    Great story it is really cool!
    Keep the amazing blog posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun was that Brayden. I wish I had came. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really, really, really wish I could go to space :)

    ReplyDelete