Monday, May 09, 2016

Tall Tale

This is my tall tale. It is about a real story then you have to add a fake bit in the end. This is my one.

I am blogging this because I put a lot of pride in this and also this was fun to do.


Purpose: to Entertain
I am learning how to improve my sentence formation
Success Criteria:
  • Start most of my sentences with different words
  • Include simple and compound sentences*
  • Include some complex sentences**
  • Has a beginning, middle and end
  • Uses a range of describing words (adjectives)


Real Story


I went to the zoo with my family. We went to the lady at the checkout and got some corn to feed the animals.


I feed a bunch of animals like birds, pigs and horses for a while. Then I walk pass the ostrich and he stuck his head out of the fence and stole my corn while I was trying to feed him. It went all over the ground. When it happened I got some of my sisters corn.


After this was over we went back home and relaxed.


Tall Tale
I was on my way to the zoo it was so hot. As I walked in I saw an ostrich. I walked passed him and he bit me. It hurt really bad. So I just got a ice pack to help my finger. After that drama I went to feed a bunch of animals.  


But when I walked pass him again he stole my super hero corn from out of my pocket (The corn is really special because it turns anyone into a superhero and it gives you superman powers) . As soon as I looked back at the ostrich he flew off. I eat 1 bit of corn then I fly off behind him and
he led me to a weird location. It looks like it's the land of ostriches. When I tried to get him there was to much ostriches. In the end I could not find him so I fly back home.


But then one day he flew past and He said “Zoo”


Idea Words:
1.Superhero
2.Superhero Corn
3.Flying
4.Ostrich

5.Corn

6 comments:

  1. grate story.I did not finish mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Braden that is a great story it was really funny aswell

    ReplyDelete
  3. great details keep the blog up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how you added super hero

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it like all of the infmashin keep it up

    ReplyDelete