Thursday, September 22, 2016

Project





OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: Handball (Slide)


Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
Handball 1.png
Handball 3.pngHandball 2.png


Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project was finding new things about handball that I don’t know. Because I didn’t know much about handball and I learnt a lot from this task.


  • The most challenging thing about my project was finding things that was not easy to write down and things that are obvious. Because I wanted it to be interesting like that people won’t know anything about.


  • The main skill I got better at was Writing interesting facts for anyone. I got better at it by using my imitation muscle from the internet but I didn’t copy and paste.


  • Something interesting I learnt was is that some things are based of different genders.                    


  • What I would most like to change about my project is add more slides and drawings. Because it was fun and I like drawing and adding more facts and things like that.


  • I would like to do my next PBL about SCIENCE


Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.


Revising because I went back and edited the things that were wrong.


Managing Distractions because I did my work while my friends were talking to me and also I did my work while people did naughty things.


Imitation because when I got stuck I looked at mac’s for an example.


Create a Description of Your Project

This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.





Script
Hi Brayden here and today I am going to describe my project. So I did a slide about handball with facts, Equipment and Rules. I like what I have done because some things in my project you might not know about. So that's why I want you to read my project and I hope you learn things about it. There are facts from websites that I took a while getting them all. I gathered the information from videos and the internet. I hope you end up liking the sport because it’s a fun sport. I hope you enjoy my project BYE!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Project, Brayden!
    Handball is a very cool sport, so it's awesome that you chose it as your project.
    Your slide included lots of interesting information.
    And you were very descriptive when you were describing your project.
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job brayden I realy like how you showed all the info about handball. Even thou it was my topic for my projet I realy did learn a thing or two or even three.keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Bradyen!
    I really like how you expland your learning in handball.
    I looks like you put a lot you effort into making the slide show.
    you are doing well in class!
    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete