Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Colour Poem


I am blogging this because I put heaps of effort into it and I like the words I chose.

Colour Poem


WALT to use descriptive language to help create an image (picture) in our reader's head


Success Criteria
  • Use adjectives to describe the noun
  • Use adverbs to describe the verb (describe how the action is happening)
  • Use a range of verbs to explain what is happening
  • Use a range of nouns that help us identify with a colour


Yellow is the Colour of……


A Slippery banana sliding smoothly through the melting ice majestically.
A Juicy sour lemon getting eaten slowly by a hungry creature.
A Random rubber duck squeaking crazily in a soapy bath.
A Buttered popcorn popping rapidly in the microwave.
A Pak'nsave bag swooshing swiftly through the wind.  

A Pikachu magically shocking people with his powers.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is very described words and I love the detail and so it is very funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. grate post.I like your range of ideres

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Brayden, I really like all the descriptive words and adjectives that you have used. I also really like the one about the Banana it is so cool. Keep up the awesome blog posts.

    ReplyDelete