Thursday, February 11, 2016

Blogpost 2016

                               
                                 Welcome To My Blog 2016

Hello, my name is Brayden and welcome back to my blog. I am exited to keep updating my blog with videos and also pictures. I am in Rimu Hub room 21, age 10.


This is my second year in Rimu Hub and I have enjoyed being a Rimu Student. My favourtie part of being in Rimu Hub is that I have three teachers, but my main teacher is Mr Moriarty. I have had Mr Moriarty two times but now I have had him three times but not in a row :). I am a T-Ball lover and I try to do it every year. But soccer is my passion and I support Liverpool and play for Western Rangers. I have been learning about reading with my learning buddy. I have been enjoying reading with my buddy and I like how he keeps on trying with his reading. I have two Sisters and a Mum and Dad. I am looking to having more friends and learning new things. My goal is to get to the first funday. I am blogging this because I haven't done a blog post in 2016 and also because I got told too.


6 comments:

  1. Nice work Brayden, this is an awesome blog post. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Brayden I like how you told a lot about yourself in your paragraph nice work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your first blog post Brayden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Brayden love the great work.Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it Brayden
    from reuben

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats some good facts brayden good job

    ReplyDelete