Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Passion Project

Passion Projects Reflection


This is my passion project and it is about soccer/football skills. I put a lot of effort into this and I am really proud of this because I tried my hardest to get the skills done and to write the instructions.
Hope you like it!



Key:
Green=My writing

Describe your passion project. What was your learning in it? What were you trying to produce?
My passion project was about football/soccer. I learnt new skills and I also learnt how to do them. I was trying to produce football tricks like how to do them and stuff like that.


How far did you get with your passion project? What would have helped you to get further?
I finished my passion project and I really like how it went and I could have made a boot but I didn't have enough time. Nothing would have helped me get further because I finished it and I couldn't make a boot because I didn’t know how to.


What was the most challenging part of your passion project?
The hardest bit was nailing the tricks because it took me some time and I also didn’t know how to do them that well.


What was surprising about your passion project?
That I could actually do the tricks because I had no idea of how to do them. Also I didn’t expect me to be able to do the tricks that fast and explain them fast.


Did you follow your plan well? Why or why not?
I followed my plan perfectly and I did them in the right order. I also tried my hardest to follow my plan in the right order.


Which learning muscles did you use the most while you were working on your passion project? How did you use each one?
Absorption and Planning because I got focused straight into my work and I also planed out what I am going to start with.


Which learning muscles did you find difficult to stretch during passion project time?
Managing Distractions because people kept talking to me and I kept getting distracted.


Include a picture/embedded link to your passion project


If you were allowed to pick a new passion project, what would you choose and why?
Basket ball because I know nothing about it pretty much and I really enjoy the sport.


What was your favourite part of passion projects?
Doing the skills because I am learning how to do them and also the people watching it can learn how to do it too

No comments:

Post a Comment