Thursday, July 28, 2016

New Bike/Bike Ride




New Bike/Bike Ride

In the holidays I got a new bike. It is called the Black Rocket and it has 7x3 gears like there is 3 on the left and there is 7 on the right. I also got a new helmet that I got the next day. Then on Sunday me, Dad and Maddy went for a bike ride around town. Dad asked us if we wanted bike over to Havelock for fun so me and Mads said YES!! We were biking for like a hour and a half  and Whoosh the wind was howling while I was biking. I nearly fell off and I got so tired from riding through the wind. I really wanted to play Pokemon Go so I can beat my Dad but I couldn't trust myself because I would 100% drop it. After that I got home and I got into warm clothes and had dinner and went to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Brayden, sounds like you had fun, your lucky to get a new bike! Keep up the awesome posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sound pretty fun Brayden that is a cool name for a bike.

    ReplyDelete