Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Matariki Reflection


I an proud of this because I thought a lot about the questions and I put my personal best.

My Matariki Reflection


Share what your favourite part of the day was and explain why (because).
My favourite part of the day was Tuki Tuki Panels because they were challenging at the start then I started to get the hang of it.


Share a time you used a learning muscle. Describe how you used it.
I used the learning muscle on managing distractions when Van was talking to me and I was just doing my panel. Also he kept saying how much x’s I had on my panel.


Describe your biggest challenge of the day.
My biggest challenge of the day was trying to do the dance moves at Zumba.


Finish this sentence:
The best thing about Matariki is trying all the things they did then.


Write a sentence for each letter (PRIDE) about how you showed PRIDE on our Matariki Day.
Personal Best: By getting the hang of my panel.
Respect and Responsibility: Helping people with their panel.
Integrity: By asking for help when I needed it.
Determination: I didn’t give up on my panel.
Enjoyment: When I was dancing at the Zumba.


A photo of me on Matariki day during the Panel Workshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment