Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Passion Project Update

Topic:Football (Skills)
What I am making:A slideshow of my new football skills and I am going to record myself doing the skills.


Resources


My learning steps


Step 1:Research of what skills I am going to do.
Step 2:Try and nail the tricks.
Step 3:Record myself doing the tricks and email it to myself.
Step 4:I’m going to explain how to do the tricks step by step.
Step 5 Check it myself and change what is wrong.
Step 6 After that I will add 5 tricks to the max. (I am up to here)
Step 7:
Step 8:Publish my slideshow.
Step 9: If I have time, I will research and create a new pair of boots.




I am proud of this because I am going well with this and I am really close to finishing also I am blogging this because it is something new for me to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment