Tuesday, April 15, 2014

flax rock

                            Flax Rock                              


I could feel my hands sweating like a burning potato. My shoes had bad grip I got up a hard bit then I slipped, I got a bit ignored but I did it again and I passed my record and I was happy. I put my right hand up on a rock and I did the same with my left hand.I felt like I was flying in the air but I was hovering in the air.


        My favorite thing at flax rock was hovering
              My most challenging thing was climbing with sweaty hands
              I am most proud of is always climbing higher and higher.  





             



    



      



2 comments:

  1. love it Brayden. love own you put all the same things in different plase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Brayden it sounds as if you had a lot of fun and enjoyment climbing! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete