Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Soccer game 1


               Soccer game 1
Yesterday my soccer team western rangers played a soccer team and we won 7-9. we had 10 players in our team. One of my team mates were away his name was Sefu and are couch name was Richard. The rest of my soccer names are Casey, Zach, IZac, Ambien, Asher,  Elise, Luke, Jack and me. we had 1 game and both of the games were 50 Min each. We were beating them at the start and then they got allot of goals in the second half and the score then was 7-8 and about 10 seconds on the clock left and Asher shoots and she scores and “we won!” I shouted. Are first game and we won. My whole team were happy that we won our first game of the season. Afterwards, we did player of the day and Elise got player of the day for good defending and good goalkeeping. After me and my family went to watch my little Sister and my mum went to watch my big
Sister play her game. my little Sister lost the first game 3 nil. They won their second game 3-2. My little Sister got player of the day for staying in the game because she didn't want to play. My big Sister won 6-5 and one of her team mates got player of the day.


3 comments:

  1. Great post Brayden.
    Thanks for sharing your soccer game with us.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. you have a cool team one of team mats have the same name as me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fun game.

    ReplyDelete