Monday, June 16, 2014

Planetarium visit.


HOLT PLANETARIUM VISIT  
Monday 16 June 2014

Something I enjoyed was learning about Space because I did not know much about Space.

Something I found interesting was learning about black holes because I didn't know that when you go into a black hole you stretch so long that you just pop.

The most exciting thing about space is how we can see 1000 stars with binoculars and with a telescope you can see 100,000,000 because you can only see the bright stars with our eyes.

I would like to learn more about Spacecraft


“How do stars in the universe have an impact impact on us?”
I want the rest of my inquiry topic to be about: How did the planets get their names?.




3 comments:

  1. like Mr Sparks said it could be god that named them or the big bang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you must of learn't a lot about space. Great work Saying it to us keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you know that black holes suck in gravity and light

    ReplyDelete