Monday, March 16, 2015

My Special Place

                             My Special Place

Running through the door after school, taking my shoes off and taking a left to Brady’s Cave.


Quickly, I run into Brady’s cave and put my stuff down and I play play station with my Hastings Intermediate friend Luca Barclay.


I spot him online so I message him to see if he want’s to Skype and he says yes so we Skype while playing Advance Warfare.


As we are playing the PS3 I put some rock music on and me and Luca hear the music booming away from my computer.


We load into a game and we carry the team I have 31 kills and 6 deaths, Luca’s has 27 kills and 4 deaths.


I’m stopping because I’m at my special place.































2 comments:

  1. That is amzing special place you got there Brayden !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your story it put a put a picture in my head. I guess you are in you room.

    ReplyDelete