Friday, August 21, 2015

Week 4,3,2 Reflection In One

I am blogging this because I really think I like am doing well with this and it explains why.

Week 4 Reflection by Brayden Stok


WALT reflect on our learning

Learning Superpower
What I Did Well
My New Goal
Learning Buddy
I think I did well with helping my buddy with digital help like putting pictures on his document

To teach and help my learning buddy so he can do his other tasks faster.
Time Management
I’m doing well with time because I get things done fast like my RR1 and my Maths.

To get my work done fast and to sit by one friend like James but Taylor always follows me.
Where I’m Sitting
I’m sitting in good places but Taylor follows me wherever I sit.

My goal is to try to sit with one or two friends then a lot of friends.

*Note: you choose which is the third learning superpower you want to reflect on. It could be an area of learning or something else that helps you learn.
This Is my W2 Reflection that I really like and I put my personal best into it.
This Is my W3 Reflection that I really like and I put my personal best into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment