Friday, May 22, 2015

My Letter

                                                                                               
 

                                                                                                                       
             
Dear Jono,

Thank you for being such an amazing parent on camp and helping us when we need it but don’t say it.

You have been really nice for the past 3 days at camp and when we were in the caves, you would be ready to catch someone if they were going to fall.

My favorite part was the amazing race because you were really kind and supportive. When my team did your activity, which was the basketball activity when all of the people had to get a basket, that was really fun

Thanks for letting my team to do shots while we waited for Mrs Love's activity. That was very thoughtful of you. It was even more fun because we had a little game because the group Lippy came to play.

My other favorite part was caving because it was my first ever time going into a cave. When all of us were climbing up the rocks you were ready to catch someone if they would fall.

Thank you again for being a really nice parent and a really good supporter and encourager.

Kind Regards
Brayden Stok


We had to write a letter to a parent that came on camp and I chose Jono and this is why I chose Jono.




No comments:

Post a Comment